Dry skin tend to get dandruff more often. Winter cold air, combined with overheated rooms is a common cause of itchy, flaking skin. It affect badly and become the cause of dandruff. Dry skin of head is not good for hair and if dry skin continue for a long time hair fall may start.
Hair brushing/ comb
Not enough hair brushing is a major problem of dandruff creation. People who do not comb or brush their hair regularly have a slightly higher risk of having dandruff. doing combing is better for hair as it help in removing dandruff and also keeps skin good of the head. so it will help in hair fall.
Shampooing too often
If you don't shampoo enough there can be a build up of oil and dead skin cells, causing dandruff. which the yeast and fungi just continue to feed on. So use shampoo not too much and not everyday use it escaping one day regularly. If your hair is coarse, though, and you’re concerned that daily shampooing will make it more brittle, you may want to use a dandruff conditioner too. you can use best anti dandruff shampoos available in the market. you can also do dandruff treatment yourself by best anti dandruff shampoo.
Adults with Parkinson's disease and some other neurological illnesses have the chance to get more dandruff. A lady recover from pregnancy may also suffer from hair fall but later it get fine. Patients recovering from heart attacks and strokes and some people with weak immune systems may have dandruff have the chance to get more dandruff.
people who do not consume enough foods that contain zinc,vitamin B, and some types of fats have the greatest chance to suffer from dandruff. You can use home remedies for dandruff for this cause so we called it as dandruff treatment at home you can take those food that are rich in zinc,vitamin B that can help you to get rid of dandruff.
Hair fall is a major problem and this problem is almost everyone. lets know what are the major problem for hair fall ...
1. Hormones and stress
After giving birth of baby, some women have noticeable hair loss. Falling estrogen levels cause this type of hair loss. The hair loss is temporary. After some days women see their hair re-grow. Hair loss is common during menopause. This loss is often temporary. Hair re-grows with time.
2. Dieting and poor nutrition
Some people see hair loss after losing more than 15 pounds. The hair loss often appears 3 to 6 months after losing the weight. This hair loss is common. The hair re-grows without help. When a person has an eating disorder, hair loss is common.
Hair loss can be the first sign of a disease. About 30 diseases, including thyroid disease and anemia, cause hair loss. By treating the disease, hair loss often can be stopped or reversed. A major surgery, high fever, severe infection, or even the flu can cause hair loss.
4. Hair disorders
This is the most common cause of hair loss. It affects men and women. When men have hereditary hair loss, they often get a receding hairline. Many men see bald patches, especially on the top of the head. Women, on the other hand, tend to keep their hairline. They see noticeably thinning hair. The reasons for this are unknown.
5.Hereditary hair loss
Hair loss that is genetic is known as androgenetic alopecia and, according to the American Academy of Dermatology, is the most common cause of hair loss.
About 50% women faced hair loss and 40% man faced hair loss says a report. Hair loss affects both men and women. Hair plays role in human life to enhance one’s beauty. There are lots of factors behind this hair fall problem. Hair fall start due to faulty lifestyle, paradox dietary pattern, Less sleeping, junk food culture. Hair fall is becoming common problem especially with women. Hair loss is the big problem facing by a lot people.
Lets see how to prevent hair fall or save us from hair loss. some home remedies for hair growth.
Yoga is quite beneficial in prevention of Hair loss and Hair fall. yoga facilitate hair growth because yoga increase the blood circulation to the head and scalp region. hair root get more strength internally.
(2) Massage your head
Massage your head with coconut oil or Vitamin E oil. coconut oil really gives the strength and therefore prevent hair fall or hair loss.
(3) Massage with the mix of honey and egg yolk
Massage with the mix of honey and egg yolk it gives the strength in root. hair root get more strength internally.
(4) Slow massage of the scalp portion
Do Slow massage of the scalp portion with any oil having vitamin E it really helps in growing hair and also new hair start to grow.
(5) lemon juice
rinse your hair with lemon juice to prevent baldness. It has vitamin C that help to prevent hair fall. everybody has lemon in their home so use it. it is simple and quite effective.
(6) Massage with mix of curd, lemon and mustard oil
Baldness can be cured Massage with mix of curd, lemon and mustard oil with at least 15 minutes. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it after then.
(7) Eat protein enriched foods
Eat more and more protein enriched foods such as fish, yeast, soybean, eggs and beans.
For shining and glow hair protein enriched foods can help a lot.
(8) Do's and don't do's
Activities like Hair dyes, hair-dryer, curling, colouring, braids, buns, ponytails, etc. should be avoided. Shampoo, Conditioners, Alcohol and Beverages should be discouraged.
(9) Potato water
This can give you longer and thicker hair growth. Use potato water for rinsing the hair. After boiling the potatoes in water, let the water gets cool for some time and use that water for your hair after shampooing. Just rinse your hair with potato water.
(10) Hibiscus leaves or flowers
Hibiscus flowers and leaves are having natural properties that help in preventing the hair loss and gives hair growth. Hibiscus flowers are the used to cure prevent split ends, dandruff and gives thick hair. Heat the hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Strain the solution and collect the oil. Apply to hair for overnight and wash the hair in the morning. Use this oil when before day when you decide to shampoo the hair. it really helps in growing hair and also new hair start to grow.
You can use over the counter tooth whiteners which have become very popular, or have your dentist help you out with professional grade options. Either way, everyone likes a brilliant smile.
2. moisturiser your face
Dry skin looks dull and lackluster. So not only do you want to use a moisturiser on your face but also on your hands and body. And since your hands especially get a lot of abuse, and can show age almost more than your face, keep some hand cream handy at your desk or by the sink. That can help you to look younger.
3. Use sunscreen
The sun is the single most damaging thing to your skin, so make sure to protect yourself. use sunscreen top protect your skin.
4. Says no to facial hair
Some folks like their beards and goatees and that okay, but if you want to look younger, shave it off since facial hair ages you.
5. Control over dark circles under your eyes
It is also proven that you can combat dark circles by getting a good night’s sleep and eating well. Or you can try some under-eye concealer.
Everyone wants to know that how to look younger or how to look attractive???
here are some tips that can help you to look younger.... Read one by one
1. BRIGHTEN UP WITH CONCEALER
Dab under-eye circles on the inner and outer corners of eyes, the outer sides of nostrils, and either end of the lips and-bam!-everything will suddenly lift up.
2. PERK UP A SAGGY BUTT
The hollows of our cheeks aren't the only places that succumb to gravity bottoms tend to be less buoyant too. Pants with more than 98 percent cotton can stretch out as soon as you wear them and give no support.
3. SHINE ON
Years of blow-drying and styling take a toll on hair, leaving it lackluster. Restore the healthy shine with a clear, conditioning gloss.
4.GET A LITTLE CHEEKY
The fat pads in the cheeks fall.
5.GIVE SOME LIP SERVICE
Even the juiciest lips lose volume as we get older. Dark, matte lipsticks only accentuate that fact. Switch to pink gloss.
(1) Be a non-smoker and must to be avoid second-hand smoke
Over 30% of cancers are potentially avoidable by reducing key risk factors, of which much the significant is tobacco use and it causes of about 22% of cancer deaths it is the high percentage when we compares it with other factors. Instead of taking smoke take some healthy foods like juice etc.
(2) Maintain your body weight and be active Diets that are low in vegetables, fruits and whole grains, and high in processed or red meats are linked with a number of cancers. Physical inactivity increase the risk of cancer because it negatively affect the body and therefore immune system. Excersise should be do atleast 30 minuts everyday for being an active person.
(3) Control over alcoholic drinks The less you drink, the more you reduce your risk of cancer.
(4) Do not be in the touch of direct sun rays and protect your skin Ultraviolet Radiation (UV) comes from the direct sun it affect the body and become the cause of cancer.
(5) Get enough vitamin D from the sun and get healthy diet Diets that are low in vegetables, fruits and whole grains, and high in processed or red meats are linked with a number of cancers.
Most cancers are related to environmental, lifestyle, or behavioural exposures. causes of breast cancer and causes of breast cancer and lung cancer. But here are some causes those can be categorise in the following manner:-
Genetics and Cancer
Cancer is such a common disease that it is no surprise that many families have at least a few members who have had cancer. Sometimes, certain types of cancer seem to run in some families. But only a small portion of all cancers are inherited. Genetic testing can be useful for people with certain types of cancer that seem to run in their families, but these tests aren't recommended for everyone.
Tobacco and Cancer
Over 30% of cancers are potentially avoidable by reducing key risk factors, of which much the significant is tobacco use and it causes of about 22% of cancer deaths it is the high percentage when we compares it with other factors.
Diet and Physical Activity
Diet, physical inactivity, and obesity are the causes of cancer. Diets that are low in vegetables, fruits and whole grains, and high in processed or red meats are linked with a number of cancers. Physical inactivity increase the risk of cancer because it negetivly affect the body and therefore immune system.
Sun and UV Exposure
Ultraviolet Radiation (UV) comes from the direct sun it affect the body and become the cause of cancer. Direct sun ray may carry UV so we should not take too much direct sun rays. this might be the cause of skin cancer.
Radiation Exposure and Cancer Risk
Up to 10% of invasive cancers are related to radiation exposure. it might affect cancer risk. Radiation is a more potent source of cancer when it is combined with other cancer-causing agents, such as radon gas exposure plus smoking tobacco. Medical use of ionizing radiation is a growing source of radiation-induced cancers.
Other reasons of cancer
Excepting the rare transmissions that occur with pregnancies and only a marginal few organ donors, cancer is generally not a transmissible disease.Job stress does not appear to be a significant factor at least in lung, colorectal, breast and prostate cancers. pollution might be the cause of skin cancer.
Maintain body weight within the normal range it may be one of the most important ways to protect against cancer. Body weight maintenance is the best way of cancer prevention. Body weight control not only prevent from the cancer but also it save us from very diseases like heart problem, diabetes etc.
(2) At least 30 minutes every day be physically active
Do exercise it can help you from preventing cancer it also help in not to gain weight. Do cycling, Walk, Run or do any activity that can control your weight. On world cancer day we see that people do activity that prevent from cancer but if we continue with that we can be healthy.
(3) Do not have too much calorie-dense foods/ sugary food
Avoid too much calorie-rich, sugar-rich drinks/food it make us fatty and increase the chance of cancer. instead of having too much rich calorie or sugary food have some low calorie food that prevent us from cancer. In a Report it is found that Sugary drinks provide calories but do not seem to induce satiety or compensatory reduction in subsequent calorie intake. So do not have too much calorie-rich, sugar-rich food.
(4) Have mostly foods of plant origin
It is advised in a Report that eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day, and eat relatively unprocessed whole grains and/or legumes with every meal. “These, and not foods of animal origin, are the recommended centre for everyday meals. foods of plant origin help us from prevention from the cancer. At salad bars, start with a big bowl and pile on the greens. Have some colourful veggies.
(5) control over red meat and processed meat
Red meat, including beef, pork, and lamb, as well as processed meats like sausage, bacon, hot dogs, salami, and ham “are convincing or probable causes of some cancers,” including cancers of the colon, esophagus, lung, stomach, and prostate. As we know that diets with high levels of animal fats are often relatively high in calories, increasing the risk of weight gain and the weight gain is harmful. so have white chicken instead of red meat or processed meat that increase the chance of cancer.
(6) Control over alcoholic drinks
Alcoholic drinks are linked to mouth, larynx, and colorectal cancer and may also cause liver cancer.If you really want to drink read this advise - If you consume alcoholic drinks, the cancer report advises you limit consumption to no more than two drinks a day for men and one drink a day for women.
(7) Limit over consumption of salt
In a Report it is found that "Salt is necessary for human health and life itself, but at levels very much lower than those typically consumed in most parts of the world. Salt and salt-preserved foods are a probable cause of some cancers, particularly stomach cancer".People aged 19 to 50 should consume 1,500 mg or less of sodium a day and as age increase a person should eat lesser amount of salt as he eat when he was young.
(8) Avoid getting a tan
If your skin will be exposed to the sun for more than 15 minutes, use a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher. It is found that when we are in the direct sun ray we should use sunscreen with a sun protection. It will help you from prevention of cancer.
(9) If you are a woman over 20, examine your breasts for lumps or changes at least once a month. If you are a woman over 40, follow your physician's advice for mammograms.Go for regular check once in a month.
(10) If you are not a smoker, don't start and if you are smoking quit today it can help you form prevention of cancer.
Everybody want to know about how to reduce weight??? how to lose weight in 10 days??? how to lose weight naturally??? how to lose weight in a week??? how to lose weight without exercise??? how to reduce weight at home??? Here are your answer you were finding........
(1) Start your every meal with a glass of water :-
You will stay hydrated and feel fuller instantly, which can help you from overeating. this is a good home remedy for weight loss.
(2) Make simple swapes
this may be the good option of home remedies for weight loss
(3) Have a piece of Dark Chocolate for Desert
If you are sugar addicted than Chocolate may be the good option for you.
(4) Protion control
Sticking to the right portions at every meal is important.
(5) Move more
If you do not like to run then you can move more during the day. make effort to move more. It will burn your calorie. Do if you can some exercise for weight loss.
(6) Do not drink your calories
do not drink a large glass of wine in dinner, daily soda instead you can choose water with lemon or mint.
(7) Do not go hungry too long
If you a little hungry it is good but if you starving yourself all day will be unhealthy for you.
(8) Snack on high protein, high fibre foods
Be steer clear from the chips and crackers instead you can go for protein and fibre rich foods.
(9) Eat a light dinner and early
you have to eat only about 25% pf your daily calories in dinner. and eat dinner 2 or 3 hours before going to bed.
(10) Get more sleep
If you sleep less it will cause you to eat more for gaining energy. sleep at least 7 to 8 hours a night it will help you to keep you on the right track of weight loss.
Top 10 food that should not eat in case of Diabetes
If you are suffering from diabetes then do not eat these food all these are worse for diabetes. If you identify the symptoms of high blood sugar then also do not eat these food. The list of food and fruits for diabetics that should not eat. symptoms of diabetes in women or man can be identified easily if they are suffering from type-1 diabetes. after that they should not eat the following foods.
Food avoid in diabetes
(1) Fruit Juice:-
While whole fruits are a healthy, fiber-rich carbohydrate option for diabetics, the same can't be said for fruit juice. They are full of fruit sugar, and therefore cause a sharp spike in blood sugar. This includes all juices, including those from your juicer as well as those labelled 'no sugar added. Drinking fruit juice instead Eat a piece of (low-sugar) fruit and skip the juice.
(2) Raisins (Kishamish) :-
During the dehydration process, fruits' natural sugars become very concentrated, causing an unhealthy elevation in blood sugar when they are rapidly absorbed by the body. It contains a lot sugar that affect badly.
(3) White rice :-
The more white rice you eat, the greater your risk of type 2 diabetes and the dangerous thing is that the symptoms of type-2 diabetes is hard to identify thent type-1. White rice and pasta can cause blood sugar spikes similar to that of sugar. Instead of eating white rice eat Brown rice or wild rice.
(4) French Fries :-
French fries, potato chips, and doughnuts are particularly bad choices for diabetics because they're made with carb-heavy, starchy ingredients, which can cause blood glucose levels to shoot up. It increase the fat and also affect the body. Instead of eating French fries that are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad that will be good for body.
(5) Fatty meats :-
People with diabetes are at high risk of heart disease. Although meat is rich in protein and doesn't contain carbohydrates (which raise blood sugar), some proteins sources are better than others. But it contains too much sodium that is bad for diabetes. do not have this as a diet.
(6) Pasta Alfredo :-
Alfredo sauce is made from heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and lots of butter. Pour it on top of a bed of white fettuccine noodles and your meal can easily top 1,000 calories, 75 grams of fat, and nearly 100 grams of carbohydrates. It contains high fat that is really bad. instead of eating pasta alfredo eat whole-wheat pasta with a tomato based sauce.
(7) Bananas and melons :-
There are some fruits that contain more sugar. Bananas, melons, and stone fruits like peaches and nectarines are on the high sugar side.These may cause blood sugar spikes more than other fruit. instead of eating bananas eat apple, blueberries.
(8) Whole Milk :-
A diet high in saturated fat can worsen insulin resistance. Keep whole milk out of the fridge, and pick up 1% (low-fat) or skim (non-fat) milk instead. also avoid the dairy product that contains too much cream or sugar.
(9) Snack Cakes and Pastries :-
Avoid doughnuts, toaster pastries, and other bakery sweets if you want to keep your blood sugar under control.
(10) Refined cereal :-
Sweetened breakfast cereals can cause a spike in blood sugar, but the response can vary. Blood sugar reactions to cereal vary greatly from person to person.
symptoms of diabetes that can be seen in woman or man. If you want to know about symptoms of diabetes read the full post. Identification of symptoms of diabetes is easy in type-1 diabetes then the type-2 diabetes. Before getting to let its good to know and identify the symptoms that a person is suffering or facing. Treatment of diabetes is easy and a person can treat diabetes naturally. anyway symptoms are as follows:-
symptoms of diabetes
(1) Frequent urination (2) Excessive thirst (3) Increased hunger (4) Weight loss (5) Tiredness (6) Lack of interest and concentration (7) A tingling sensation or numbness in the hands or feet (8) Blurred vision (9) Frequent infections (10) Slow-healing wounds Vomiting and stomach pain (people think as flu) The development of type 1 diabetes is usually sudden and dramatic while the symptoms can often be mild or absent in people with type 2 diabetes, making this type of diabetes hard to detect. New studies show a shocking 25 percent of people with type 2 diabetes don’t even know it
6 food that are great source of omega-3 that helps in reducing weight naturally
losing weight naturally
every one want to know that........ How to reduce weight??? How to lose weight naturally??? Dieting foods??? Fat burning foods??? How to lose weight at home??? How to reduce fat??? How to lose belly fat??? How to lose weight in a week??? these are the foods that are help in reducing fat and thats why these are called as fat burning food. they also helps in diabetes treatment.
Fatty fish like salmon are a good source of omega-3. this fish contain good amount of protein and omega-3. that helps in reducing fat naturally. It helps in reduce weight naturally. Salmon fish is a good item in dieting food because it is a fat burning food. (2)Grass-Fed Beef "Do you know that Grass itself is actually a good source of omega-3's". So when cows or even bison eat a grass-based diet, the resulting meat ends up being a good source of the fatty acids. so Grass-Fed Beef may be the good option for getting omega-3. it is a fat burning food. (3)Soybeans It’s not just a delicious pre-sushi appetizer: The soybeans are also an amazing source of omega-3's. "It's the perfect healthy snack because it's filled with fiber and protein". Soyabeans are good source of omega-3. it is a fat burning food. (4)Flaxseed Oil Note that this is oil from flaxseeds, not to be confused with regular flaxseeds. "Regular flaxseeds are a great source of fiber, but to get enough omega-3's, you have to go for the flaxseed oil". Flaxseed Oil are good source of omega-3. Since it’s more condensed, you simply get more omega-3's." it is a fat burning food. (5)Enriched Eggs Eggs are good source of omega-3. When farmers feed their hens flaxseeds, fish oil, or even algae, hens lay eggs with more omega-3 fatty acids in them. Look for a carton that says it's enriched with the health-promoting fatty acids the next time you're at the store. it is a fat burning food. (6)Walnuts Of all the nuts out there, walnuts are the omega-3 champs. "They have the most significant amount". walnuts are some costly but it is a good source of omega-3. it is a fat burning food.
In diabetes Insulin get down and excess sugar kill insulin. If you really want Diabetes treatment naturally you can follow the steps written below for the treatment of diabetes. Diabetes treatment Naturally:-
(1) Get Insulin Problems Under Control :- Diabetes is triggered by insulin resistance and regaining proper insulin sensitivity can help reverse the process. Limit consumption of sugars, grains and processed carbohydrates and focus on healthy proteins, fats and green veggies.
(2) Fat Control :-Over abundance of Omega-6 fats in the diet is a contributing factor in diabetes. Pay attention to your intake of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fats and try to get them closer to a 1:1 ratio. For many people, supplementing with a good quality Omega-3 oil can help while dietary adjustments are being made. Avoid Omega-6 seed oils and their sources. Eat fatty fish like salmon and sardines for the Omega-3s.
(3) Fix your Gut :–Not the beer gut, your intestines. Grains and toxins cause damage to the intestinal lining and facilitate leaky gut syndrome. Depleted beneficial bacteria in the gut caused by poor diet, antibiotic use or being bottle fed as a baby can make the problem worse. Remove the grains, avoid toxins whenever possible and take a high quality probiotic to help the intestines heal. As a note: some people will have continued damage to the gut with exposure to grains, especially gluten, as little as only every 10 days or even every 6 months.
(4) Do Exercise Regular :– Even the mainstream medical community recognizes the advantage of exercise, as it increases the muscles ability to use insulin and over time can help fix insulin resistance. All exercise isn’t created equal though and fortunately, smaller amounts of high intensity exercise have been shown to have a better effect on insulin levels (and weight loss) than an hour of daily moderate cardio. According to the Healthy Skeptic: “A pair of studies done at McMaster University found that “6-minutes of pure, hard exercise once a week could be just as effective as an hour of daily moderate activity“, according to the June 6, 2005 CNN article reporting on the study.” I think that excersie may be the best Diabetes treatment naturally.
(5) Lose Excess Weight :– Obesity and Diabetes often go hand in hand, and while the debate still rages on if one causes the other, studies show that losing weight can help mitigate diabetes, and also lowers your risk of getting it to begin with. Certain dietary and lifestyle improvements can help you lose weight and are beneficial for diabetes reversal as well. Losing weight is the one way of Diabetes treatment naturally.
(6) Reduce Stress :– Stress raises cortisol and can lead to hormone imbalance, insulin issues and increases risk for certain types of disease. Work to reduce your sources of stress from lack of sleep, exposure to toxins, mental and emotional sources and poor diet. Getting quality sleep every night can help reduce stress hormone levels and is great for blood sugar. Reducing stress is like you are taking diabetes treatment.
(7) Supplement :– Supplements can help your body heal from diabetes, especially while your body works to gain proper insulin reactions again. Supplements often associated with helping diabetes symptoms and improving the disease are cinnamon, omega-3 fatty acids, alpha lipoic acid, chromium, coenzyme Q10, garlic, and magnesium all are the supplement of Diabetes treatment.
Type 1 diabetes is usually diagnosed in children and young adults, and was previously known as juvenile diabetes. Only 5% of people with diabetes have this form of the disease.
In type 1 diabetes, the body does not produce insulin. Insulin is a hormone that is needed to convert sugar, starches and other food into energy needed for daily life. With the help of insulin therapy and other treatments, even young children can learn to manage their condition and live long, healthy lives.
Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes is a problem with your body that causes blood glucose (sugar) levels to rise higher than normal. This is also called hyperglycemia. Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes.
If you have type 2 diabetes your body does not use insulin properly. This is called insulin resistance. At first, your pancreas makes extra insulin to make up for it. But, over time it isn't able to keep up and can't make enough insulin to keep your blood glucose at normal levels.