(1) Be a non-smoker and must to be avoid second-hand smoke
Over 30% of cancers are potentially avoidable by reducing key risk factors, of which much the significant is tobacco use and it causes of about 22% of cancer deaths it is the high percentage when we compares it with other factors. Instead of taking smoke take some healthy foods like juice etc.
(2) Maintain your body weight and be active Diets that are low in vegetables, fruits and whole grains, and high in processed or red meats are linked with a number of cancers. Physical inactivity increase the risk of cancer because it negatively affect the body and therefore immune system. Excersise should be do atleast 30 minuts everyday for being an active person.
(3) Control over alcoholic drinks The less you drink, the more you reduce your risk of cancer.
(4) Do not be in the touch of direct sun rays and protect your skin Ultraviolet Radiation (UV) comes from the direct sun it affect the body and become the cause of cancer.
(5) Get enough vitamin D from the sun and get healthy diet Diets that are low in vegetables, fruits and whole grains, and high in processed or red meats are linked with a number of cancers.